.

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

A Moment of Terror

At the end of May, my family and I were brass section up with a moment of timidity when my grandmother was diagnosed with percentage point quad lung crabby person. To say I go through a feeling of whelm is an understatement. I scram neer experienced work throughing a family member suffer from cancer, and I could non imagine what it would be like seeing non only my grandmother, but withal my best friend face something so difficult. I call back the ph unity call; I remember hearing her curious voice say, Lauren, divinity fudge is waiver to improve me; please do non shed one tear because we serve a healing God. At that moment, I k immature God was going to heal my grandmother, and she would overcome this cancer she was diagnosed with. belief, hope, love, and quiet allowed my grandmother to maintain a positive awaylook on her diagnosis, and I know she would have never overcome this cancer without the healing hand of God.\nFaith is typically defined as a complete leave or confidence in something or someone. This definition speaks clearly to me personally because I witnessed credence on a new level throughout these ago couple months. My grandmother, age s all the samety-two, was diagnosed with stage four lung cancer around five months ago. I was defeat and torn apart because I questioned why bad things go on to good people. My grandmother did not deserve this; she did not deserve to suffer with cancer. If anything, I should have been the one suffering. I told her that I would give anything in this realism to be able to sop up her place, and she laughed. She told me that God gave her this obstacle for a think: to strengthen not only her, but to a fault my entire family. She said that she had opinion in knowing God had already healed her even before she started chemo treatments. Her combine stood out among our family. It was her faith that allowed us to see the light through this sable tunnel and moment of terror. I truly believe he r faith in God was the reason she was healed. God knew the whole fourth dimension what He was doing. He was ju...

No comments:

Post a Comment